Laissez-passer is an emergency travel document issued to Moroccan nationals to allow them to return to Morocco in case they lost their passports and they can not wait for the lost passport procedure to be completed. This document is issued only after establishing the applicant Moroccan Citizenship. The following documents are required :
- please fill out the enclosed application.
- A police report indicating the loss of passport.
- Copy of lost passport
- The original/or copy of the Moroccan National ID.
- Two pictures.(Please write name & CIN# on the back).
- The applicant has to attend the Consulate in person except if the officer in charge sees otherwise.
The Fee for the Laissez-passer is 170 DHs paid cash in pounds depending on the currency rate