Moroccan nationals living in the United Kingdom are kindly requested to register at their earliest convenience with the Consulate General of the Kingdom of Morocco in London.
- National Identity Card ( Carte d'Identite Nationale ).
- Passport +copy of first four (04 ) pages + Copy of residence permit in the UK.
- Proof of address (utility bills, bank statement, NHS card.
- Birth certificate (in Arabic and in French) or family book (if available)
- Copy of foreign passport for naturalized citizen.
- Certificate of employment or copy of student card ;
- Marriage certificate.
- 04 photos
The Fee for the Registration is 70 DHs paid cash in pounds depending on the currency rate.
* Family book
* Original Moroccan marriage certificate
* The baby s full original birth certificate
* Both parents full birth certificates in French and Arabic
* Moroccan ID cards for both parents
* Consular card
- Moroccan passport of the dead person.
- Certificate of death delivered by the authorities.
- National Identity Card of the dead person.
- Family book.
Body repatriation to Morocco
- Certificate of death delivered by the authorities of the competent UK authority;
- Coffin certificate to be issued by a mortuary institution ;
- Coroner's clearance exit for coffin ;
- Entry authorization of the body issued by Moroccan authorities